The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) announces that its Council Meeting will be held on September 27, 2012. The agenda for the meeting appears below. This meeting will be webcast and will be available for viewing at www.NYMTC.org. For security purposes, bring a valid photo ID. R.S.V.P. by calling (212) 383-7200 or by sending an e-mail to Andrea.Miles-Cole@dot.ny.gov.
NEW YORK METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION COUNCIL MEETING
199 Water Street, 22nd Floor, N.Y.C.
September 27, 2012 @ 1:00 p.m.
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
A. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
Council Secretary, New York State Department of Transportation
B. OPENING REMARKS
Council Co-Chair Joan McDonald, New York State Transportation Commissioner
Council Co-Chair Janette Sadik-Khan, New York City Transportation Commissioner
– “Launching the Development of NYMTC’s 2040 Regional Transportation Plan”
– “Key Themes of the 2040 Regional Transportation Plan”
D. PRESENTATION – “Financing Transportation Improvements”
Kevin DeGood, Deputy Policy Director, Transportation for America
E. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – (Reserved for registered speakers on a first come, first served basis. Each speaker will be asked to limit remarks to no more than three minutes)
F. ACTION ITEMS
1. Accept: March 1, 2012 Meeting Synopsis
2. Accept: August 20, 2012 Meeting Synopsis
3. Adopt: Resolution #2012-8 – Council Adoption of a Revised Public Involvement Plan andRelated Procedures
4. Adopt: Resolution #2012-9 – Council Adoption of Supplemental Operating Procedures for Organizational Responsibilities 5. Adopt: Resolution #2012-10 – Amendment of the Fiscally-Constrained Element of the 2010-2035 Regional Transportation Plan to Include Two New Select Bus Service Projects
6. Adopt: Resolution #2012-11 – Recognition of Service to the Council by Robert Zerrillo, NYS Department of Transportation
7. Adopt: Resolution #2012-12 – Distribution of Section 5307/5340 Capital Funds for FFY 2012
G. ADJOURN COUNCIL MEETING (no later than 2:30 PM)