- Provide a clearinghouse to exchange information on initiatives, problems, and solutions.
- Provide a forum to review MTA plans and policies, and as appropriate, to present riders’ positions to the MTA on system-wide issues.
- Evaluate, discuss, and take positions on proposed operating, budget, and capital program proposals and priorities, taking into account input from individual councils and the riders they represent.
- Evaluate major capital program elements and priorities.
- Sponsor and publicize at least one major research project annually.
- Pursue efforts to gain legislative support for a voting position on the MTA board.
- Present and review staff summaries of relevant MTA Committee and Board meetings and council meetings.
- Assign issues to appropriate standing committees for review and reporting to the PCAC.
Representing MTA Riders Since 1981
Website Design & Development: A B Web Designs